Environmental Justice Series event: "Uranium Contamination in New Mexico"
November 19, 2020 4:30 AM
The New Mexico Environmental Law Center
invites you to a virtual Environmental Justice Series event:
"Uranium Contamination in New Mexico"
Thursday, Nov. 19 from 5:30pm to 6:45pm
Join us for an important community-focused conversation on Uranium Contamination in New Mexico, featuring:
· Laura Watchempino (Multicultural Alliance for a Safe Environment)
· Larry King (Eastern Navajo Diné Against Uranium Mining)
· June Lorenzo (Laguna/Acoma Coalition for a Safe Environment)
· Teracita (Terry) Keyanna (Red Water Pond Road Community Association)
· Manny Pino (Laguna/Acoma Coalition for a Safe Environment).
This event will be co-facilitated by Dr. Virginia Necochea (NMELC Exec. Dir.), Valerie Rangel (NMELC Community Engagement & Outreach Mgr.) and NMELC Staff Attorneys Eric Jantz and Gail Evans.
To Register click on this link: https://nmelc-ej-series-uranium.eventbrite.com.